Personal Information or “PI” refers to information that is connected to your name and may include things such as your email address, mailing address, or telephone number. We may collect Personal Information about you directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through the Fathym Platform. For example, through registering for an account, communicating with Fathym, or using Fathym products or services. Sensitive Personal Information refers to Personal Information regarding more sensitive issues. This includes, credit card/banking information or your precise geolocation information.We may also collect Personal Information about you automatically when you interact with the Fathym Platform. For example, Fathym and our third party service providers may use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and other automated tracking technology to monitor and collect Information regarding how you access, use, and interact with the Fathym Platform.Cookies. “Cookies” are commonly used small files that are stored on your computer or mobile device to help identify you as a unique user of the Fathym Platform. Cookies store information about visitors’ preferences, to record user-specific information on which pages the site visitor accesses or visits, and to personalize or customize our web page content based upon visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.Web Beacons or Clear Pixels. “Web beacons” (also known as “single–pixel” or “clear” GIFs) include electronic images embedded in the Fathym Platform that allow us to recognize when you visit that area of the Fathym Platform.
Web Server Logs. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
Fathym participates in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (i.e., a cookie) to collect information about your use of the Fathym Platform so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear through the Fathym Platform, on the Site, or on other web sites. Our advertisers may also retarget you with advertisements about Fathym while you are visiting other web sites on the Internet. In each case, the advertisements may make use of Personal Information collected about you through the Fathym Platform to attempt to tailor the advertisements to your interests.
- Access and Choice
Fathym has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information, or choose how your Personal Information is used:
- If you would like to know the types of information that Fathym collects from users of its Fathym Platform, please email or write Fathym at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communication.”
- If you would like to know whether Fathym has collected Personal Information about you please send us the activities and services that you participated in on the Fathym Platform that requested Personal Information. After reviewing the relevant databases, Fathym will confirm whether Fathym has collected such information about you and provide a list of your Personal Information that we have on file.
- If your Personal Information is incorrect, you may correct the Personal Information by sending a written request for correction to Fathym’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Your request must include (1) all of the incorrect Personal Information that you wish to change, (2) the corrected Personal Information, and (3) your signature authorizing such changes. Fathym will then correct the Personal Information in our database and send a written confirmation to you.
- If you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from Fathym, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email communication or send a written opt-out request to the party designated in section 9 (email@example.com).
- Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time Fathym does not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- Additional Information
- Changes and Updates
If you have questions or concerns regarding how Fathym’s collects, uses, shares, or secures your Personal Information or any other privacy or security issue, please contact:Fathym
Attention: Fathym Privacy Officer
5485 Conestoga Court
Boulder, CO 80301
If Fathym needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.