Join the Fathym Team!
We’re looking for awesome self-starter to fill the following roles. Think you’re a good fit? Send your resume, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fathym provides the building blocks for entrepreneurs and enterprise customers to create custom Internet of Things solutions. Fathym lets you fuse data from various sensors, devices and data feeds into one data management and visualization platform. Our on-demand app creation engine lets you build consumer-facing apps that can combine Internet of Things functionality, multi-media sharing and content management.
The Fathym office is located at:
5485 Conestoga Ct. Ste. 210
Boulder, CO 80301
Opportunity to work remotely and we can cater to flexible hours.
C# .NET Developer – Fathym Client Services Team
Management Structure and Reporting: Directly to your team lead. You will work hand in hand with the rest of the team, including software engineers and business development team members.
Some of Your Duties and Focal Areas
- Learn the Fathym architecture and development platform
- Create custom parts within the Fathym development platform to expand the Fathym application catalog
- Use the Fathym platform to deliver custom solutions based on client requirements
- Contribute to QA efforts around testing
- 5+ years of experience in deploying new software into a live production environment.
- Proficient in C#, .NET, MongoDB/NoSQL databases, Git
- Comfortable working with various API’s and data streams
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience with Jira and TeamCity a plus
- Experience with Integrated Testing frameworks like Selenium a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users
- Self-starter with ability to keep self on target and manage timelines and goals
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, attention to detail, and communication skills