Fathym is committed to protecting your privacy.
Collection. “Personal Information” refers to information that is connected to your name and may include things such as your email address, mailing address or telephone number. We may collect Personal Information about you directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through the Fathym Platform, including, without limitation, through registering for an account, making online purchases, requesting support, requesting information or materials (whitepapers), applying for employment, communicating with Fathym or using Fathym products or services.
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to Personal Information regarding more sensitive issues, including, without limitation, credit card/banking information or your precise geolocation information. We may also collect Personal Information about you automatically when you interact with the Fathym Platform. For example, Fathym and our third party service providers may use “cookies,” “web beacons” and other automated tracking technology to monitor and collect Information regarding how you access, use, and interact with the Fathym Platform.
“Cookies” are commonly used small files that are stored on your computer or mobile device to help identify you as a unique user of the Fathym Platform. Cookies store information about visitors’ preferences, to record user-specific information on which pages the site visitor accesses or visits, and to personalize or customize our web page content based upon visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser. If you do not want your information to be stored by cookies, you can manage your cookie preferences by using the options and tools made available to you by either your web browser or Fathym. Please remember that required cookies will remain and cannot be turned off. Please also understand that choosing to reject cookies may reduce the performance and functionality of our websites.
“Web beacons” (also known as “single–pixel” or “clear” GIFs) include electronic images embedded in the Fathym Platform that allow us to recognize when you visit that area of the Fathym Platform.
Web Server Logs. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the Site and gather demographic information.
Advertising. Fathym may participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (i.e., a cookie) to collect information about your use of the Fathym Platform so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear through the Fathym Platform, on the Site or on other websites. Our advertisers may also retarget you with advertisements about Fathym while you are visiting other websites on the Internet. In each case, the advertisements may make use of Personal Information collected about you through the Fathym Platform to attempt to tailor the advertisements to your interests.
Access and Choice. You may log in to your account and make changes to certain information, such as your password, contact information, general preferences and personalization settings. Additionally, Fathym has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access, correct or delete your Personal Information or choose how your Personal Information is used:
1. If you would like to know the types of information that Fathym collects from users of its Fathym Platform, please email Fathym at the email address listed below under the “Communication” Section.
2. If you would like to know whether Fathym has collected Personal Information about you please send us the activities and services that you participated in on the Fathym Platform that requested Personal Information. After reviewing the relevant databases, Fathym will confirm whether Fathym has collected such information about you and provide a list of your Personal Information that we have on file.
3. If your Personal Information is incorrect, you may correct the Personal Information by sending a written request for correction to Fathym at the address listed below under the “Communication” Section. Your request must include (1) all of the incorrect Personal Information that you wish to change, (2) the corrected Personal Information, and (3) your signature authorizing such changes. Fathym will then correct the Personal Information in our database and send a written confirmation to you.
4. If you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from Fathym, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email communication or send a written opt-out request to the email address listed below under the “Communication” Section.
5. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time Fathym does not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
GDPR. Where the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or similar legal requirements apply to the processing of your Personal Information, especially when you access the website from a country in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have the following rights, subject to some limitations: the right to access your Personal Information, the right to rectify the Personal Information we hold about you, the right to erase your Personal Information, the right to restrict our use of your Personal Information, the right to object to our use of your Personal Information, the right to receive your Personal Information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (also known as the right of data portability), the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority, and the right to withdraw any consent you have given to uses of your Personal Information (however, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal). If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may do so via the process described under the “Access and Choice” Section.
Notice to California Residents: Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with Fathym are entitled to ask Fathym for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to Fathym at the address listed below under the “Communication” Section.
Communication. If you have questions or concerns regarding how Fathym collects, uses, shares or secures your Personal Information or any other privacy or security issue, please contact:
Attn: Legal (Privacy Concerns) 1920 13th Street, Suite A Boulder, CO 80302 USA
If Fathym needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you, we may do so by email, telephone or mail.